A little bit of background
Christopher McQueen is a user researcher at heart with a love for all things design and tech, he creates engaging and usable experiences across web, intranet, kiosks, and mobile devices.
His experience covers all aspects of the UX lifecycle:
- Planning and scoping projects within ‘Lean’ and ‘Agile’ contexts
- Executing user research by means of contextual inquiry methods
- Analysing and synthesising research to develop user personas
- Designing and iterating concepts
- Producing low/medium/high-fidelity prototypes
- Facilitating usability studies
- Working iteratively with development teams through to implementation
- Measuring success.
Chris has worked with a wide range of e-commerce, gaming, e-learning and transport clients. Currently he’s working within the finance sector, specialising in the UX of transactional banking applications.
This website is a work in progress.