Design Focus combines the detailed expert review (heuristic evaluation) covered in Usability Review with detailed design outputs and specifications based upon a prioritised list of actionable fixes for your website or application.
You provide me with:
- Access to your website (logins to development environments as necessary)
- Areas of focus that you may have already agreed upon as a team
- Background information about your user personas, market segments or intended audience.
I provide you with:
- The usability evaluation report from Usability Review which includes a list actionable insights
- Proposals for enhanced user journeys and flows
- Interaction design proposals by way of detailed wireframes.
How long does Design Focus take?
Each project typically takes around 15 working days from the agreed project start date.
If your teams prefer to work in an agile format, a project scope can be agreed upon beforehand and design provided to the team incrementally, as required.
How much does Design Focus cost?
Design Focus starts from $1950 (excluding taxes).
If you’re unsure and would prefer to first gather a list of actionable insights, you may prefer my Usability Review (expert usability evaluation) package.
The business stuff
A deposit payment of 50% will be required before any work takes place.
The date of payment receipt will become the start date of the project.
On project completion, the remaining 50% shall be paid at which point all original assets and documentation shall be handed over to the client.